Friday, March 21, 2014

Tough

Its days like this I'd love to curl in a ball and sleep for years like Rip VanWinkle. Today was a tough one. I lost my birth certificate a while back and due to my complete procrastination and incompetence to see the true importance of keeping things neat and organized, I waited to the very last moment to get the damn thing... till when I needed to provide it to get child care for my daughter Zoey. So not only did I have to go all the way to NY to get the damned thing. Zoey, my beautiful, was being on her worst behavior and wasn't trying to cooperate with me not one bit! The only thing that saved me from going 100% insane was her uncle, Jason accompanying us there. Boom, so I get the thing. Get food, Go home with enough time to bring in the paperwork I need for childcare vouchers and when I get there and hand in everything I get the bad news that the paper work I submitted was not sufficient enough to qualify for the vouchers which means, if I do not find a sitter within the next 2 weeks, little old me will be JOBLESS! Great...

Welp! thats me...
Happy Pink Sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment