Sunday, March 23, 2014

Iron Man...

Not to sound like a complete geek but I have to put it out there that I love the IronMan movies... I have been a Robert Downey Jr. fan for a very long time. I would go as far as to say, since I was little. I used to observe him ( as a personality) from the corner of my eye, not quite an every day mention of him but you know... one of those," Robert, I see you " type of things. Whenever he came out in a new movie, to being on Ally McBeal ( ugh does anyone know if its even playing at all on any rerun channel???)to even the little movies like "Shaggy Dog" I was always amazed from afar at this talented gorgeous man. Have you ever felt when watching a movie that the character, should they really exist would make the world a completely better place? Well... I cant say that about him truly but I will say that MY life might be a little bit more awesome if I could "MCM" (Man Crush Monday him. For now. I will find ocmplete comfort in MCMing RDJ, My real life unnattainable gift to mankind. HAPPY Pink Sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment