Saturday, March 22, 2014

Thank Goodness for Understanding

Today was a good day... Thank God Almighty. Although yesterday was a tough and touchy day today the sun came out and introduced us to 55 degree weather... which is practically summer time after the winter we've had. I got to work late AGAIN!!! which means that technically I should have gotten a write up but thank God for good old fashion understanding ( and also the fact that I explained my crappy day yesterday to my managers and they let me slide) I will also say that my store manager has agreed to help me on my quest for affordable child care and has offered to write me a new and better letter stating everything from start date to wage to date of rehire to all that mumbo jumbo, and now that I have a few extra days of planning ahead of me I still have to find a way to print new paystubs and submit them too with that letter!. well... all may not be lost as I thought it may have been yesterday! I will keep you posted! HAPPY Pink Sadly

No comments:

Post a Comment