Friday, March 28, 2014

Blogging.

Its been days that I have wanted to post this but have not had the chance to write this down. I haven't even told my Chachers about this but I am sure she knows lol. Chachi had asked me to write on her blog!!!! So this post is to state how I felt about it! In my own Randomly Random way. 1. Ok thanks but I'm not nearly as talented as you or Aly 2. Could I really do this? (picks nose in concentration) 3. Wait I am really excited about this... this means Im totally a blogger 4. That sounds too glamorous Virginia, its a few posts, take it easy 5. Oh GOSH I'm a Blogger!!!! 6. Wait till my friends hear! 7. Shut up, your one real friend already knows 8. Will she like my posts???? And then writing the review for the Blog was surprisingly easy and laid back and I was so happy and as usual I had Randomly Random thoughts about that!!! They go as follows. 1.OMG OMG I am totally doing this... 2.Gosh this was a great book, will I do it Justice? 3.What if my grammer sucks... 4 OMG what if I suck! 5.Chachi is gonna hate this :( 6.Welp, I can't NOT post it, I've promised 7.Fuck it, Its going up waits for approval and pat on head... or occasional bacon strip... and then... SHE LIKED IT! score :) HAPPY Pink Sadly.

2 comments:

  1. LMAO! I told you, you were making too big a deal out of it. There's no way you can possibly do it wrong - it's your opinion! Hopefully, now that the first review is up, you won't freak out as badly for the 2nd. :) Hope you've been reading. Haha! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have!!! and actually i have a q for you in regards to series... ill text you! love you!

    ReplyDelete