Sunday, June 15, 2014

What a day today...

Long day, been at work since 11 ( even though i didnt start till 12) left at 5:15 but took me soooo long to get home. sooo many things happened today from me leaving work. when i got to the path there was a medical emergency IN my same car. a man had an intense seizure... crazy stuff at first he was fairly still with the exception of the convulsions, but then I dont know if he came to half way into it but became violent and whould have hurt himself really badly had it not been for 2 people who put all their efforts into keeping him stable and not letting him kill himself by inadvertently banging his head everywhere. I give props to those men who dealt with this poor mans foaming mouth and it wasnt like he was a small man either, he was really tall and kind of husky. I prayed in my head for him that God keeps him safe... they re routed the train to 33 before i could go back in the direction i was supposed to go in. after that in Hoboken, it took me forever to catch my bus as the 87 bus changed to the 89 bus just to spite me and the next bus came 45 minutes later. I wanted to cry... all i wanted to do was go home but when i got to where Zoey was there was a little party going on... very little but it was for Grandpa because its fathers day so my ride wasnt ready to leave untill just a little while ago... the struggle of a working mom... no sleep last night by the way... And all i wanted to do today was to give my Derick, all the props he deserves for being such an amazing dad. something i didnt get to do because duty calls. i will try to make it up for him during the week. that man deserves it. goodnight everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment